ChemDry Amazing offer an experienced, dedicated, friendly professional clean from our team of expertly trained technicians. We specialise in Carpet, Upholstery and Tile Cleaning services.
History and facts about tiles
- Glazed ceramic tiles are very popular due to their durability, water and scratch resistance
- They were originally hand-made and considered to be a work of art
- Today ceramic tiles are used on walls, floors, ceilings, fireplaces, murals and also for extra cladding on buildings
- They are now automatically manufactured in bulk and should be cleaned on a regular basis
- Many householders and businesses also choose granite tiles for their homes and offices for their natural beauty and style
- Tiles are available in a wide range of colours and can be shaped into straight or curved patterns, ideal for kitchens and bathrooms
- Bathroom tiles as well as carpets need to be cleaned regularly. If your tiles or carpets do need to be refreshed get in touch with ChemDry Amazing Carpet, Rug and Tile Cleaning Services in Brisbane.
Why do you need a tile cleaning service?
- ChemDry Amazing can offer you a regular tile cleaning service
- As well as carpet cleaning, tile cleaning can help your home or business look clean and revitalised
- Cleaning tiles is a job not many people like to do, it can be time-consuming and quite laborious
- Tiles as well as the tile grouting do need to be cleaned to keep their appearance looking fresh and new
- Why go to the expense of replacing your tiles when you can use a professional company to make them look elegant and restore them back to their former beauty
- This is good news especially if you’re unsure about doing the work yourself
- A free no-obligation quote can be requested online or by telephone, from ChemDry Amazing Carpet, Rug and Tile Cleaning to give you an idea of what the costs are and the cleaning process involved.
Different Tile Products
There are many different types of tiles for instance:
- Victorian floor tiles
About Our Tile Cleaning Process
- We use ChemDry’s world renowned range of ceramic and natural stone tile and grout cleaning products
- We use sealing products to make sure tiles are cleaned thoroughly to remove any mold or dirt that has become ingrained in the cracks and crevices
- It’s amazing how quickly tiles can become dirty especially in the bathroom where there’s a lot of steam from showers and bath tubs
- This can look unsightly and is unhygienic if left over long periods of time
- As well as cleaning the tiles, our technicians can also clean and renew original grouting at the same time with various colours
Need our help?
- Whatever type of tiles you have in your home a free quote can be obtained from our office staff or one of our carpet, rug and tile cleaning specialists can pay you a visit at your convenience to discuss tile cleaning, carpet cleaning and rug cleaning along with the costs involved
- Prevention is always better than cure especially where tiles are concerned
- Tiles don’t come cheap and they are labour intensive and expensive to lay
- It therefore makes sense to look after your tiles and have them cleaned regularly by our team of experts
- You will be “Amazed” at the results that the ChemDry Amazing team can achieve for you.